Here you can find a list of projects I developed and work on during my spare time.
- DS1624 parallel port thermometer – Hardware and software project for temperature monitoring
- FF PIC Programmer – Hardware for PIC programming
- Enhanced Hafler Matrix Decoder – To convert a stereo sound signal to 5.1
- ffShoot Time Lapse Photography Intervalometer – Hardware and software for timelapse photography
- ffRadiusLib – C library implementing parts of RFCs 2865 and 2866 (RADIUS Auth and Acct) – LGPL
- JEvaluator – Java class for a fast and flexible mathematical expressions parser and evaluator. – LGPL
- jUPS – Java class that implements MetaSystem‘s UPS management protocol.
- GDM Themes – A few themes for the Gnome Display Manager.